Want Straight Hairs? These Masks Will Give You Naturally Straighten Hairs.
Who doesn’t like straight hairs? Straight hairs are the dream of every girl. Some people are blessed with straight hairs but there are many girls who have frizzy and curly hairs. They want their hairs to be straight and frizz free. Most of the girls prefer doing rebounding and smoothening for a straightened look. But it is costly and every girl cannot afford it. So they look for some home remedies to naturally straight their hairs.
Women who like the bold or carefree look, want to have straight hair, straight hair can change your look completely and make your personality more attractive. Nowadays we have many means available in the market to straighten the hair.
But due to these hair treatments, your hair may later be harmed. After all chemical treatments, these chemicals damages the hair.
So today we will tell you about some natural home remedies with the help of which you can naturally straighten your hair. With these masks, you can get naturally straightened hair and that too without any side effects.
1. Egg and Olive Oil:
Things You Will Need:
2 tbsp Olive oil
1. Take 2 eggs in a bowl.
2. Put 3 tablespoons olive oil in it and mix it well.
3. Now put this mask on your hair and leave it for about 1 hour.
4. Wash your hair after one hour after mild shampoo.
5. You can apply this mask once a week.
2. Aloe vera and Coconut Oil:
¼ cup Aloe vera gel ¼ cup of coconut oil way:
1. ¼ cup warm coconut oil.
2. Mix equal quantity of aloe vera gel in coconut oil.
3. It is better to use fresh aloe vera gel.
4. Put this mixture on your hair and keep it for an hour. 5. After 1 hour, wash it with normal water.
3. Banana and Honey:
1 or 2 bananas
2 teaspoons honey way:
1. Mash 1 or 2 ripe bananas according to the length of your hair and mix 2 tablespoons honey in it.
2. Apply this paste on your hair like a mask.
3. Keep the mask for half an hour and wash it with shampoo afterward.
4. Apply this mask once a week for better results.
4. Milk and Honey:
¼ cup milk 2 tablespoons honey
1. Mix milk and honey in a bowl.
2. Separate your hair into sections and apply this mask on your hair.
3. Then cover it with a shower cap and leave it for about 2 hours.
4. After 2 hours wash your hair with cold water and light shampoo.