Usually most of the diet plans are expensive to execute as it requires us to buy products that don’t come cheap and not everybody can afford it. Not just that but finding the ingredients or products in your local market is hard. So, can we lose weight by eating home cooked Indian food daily? Yes, you can by following our Indian Diet tips.
Indian Diet Tips To Lose Weight.
So, the golden rule of losing weight or staying fit is to eat right, that is to have a healthy diet. But keeping our Indian lifestyle in to consideration, eating right never happens due to our dietary habits. We love to gorge on food that is unhealthy and call it snacks or munchies, we usually force guests to eat more as it is a sign of hospitality in every Indian home. That is why we have not been able to lose weight.
So, in this article we would understand that to have a good diet one needs to just look deeper into their kitchens and every ingredient is readily available. We need to understand what weight loss really is and how loss and gain of weight depends on our caloric consumption. It is a known fact that when one consumes less calories you lose weight and vice versa. To lose weight you need to eat the right amount of calories and strictly follow a workout schedule that helps you burn that fat.
Few Indian Diet Tips that will help you lose weight:
- Have a hearty breakfast: Never ever miss your breakfast, have it within 30 minutes of waking up and make sure it is a wholesome meal like parathas, eggs, idli, wada etc.
- Eat Freshly prepared food: Always prefer eating freshly made food as the nutrients are all intact.
- Not too Heavy Lunch: Prefer having your basic meal of every Indian home, Dal, Rice, sabzi, roti.
- Early Dinner: Plan your dinner in such a way that it is done two hours before sleeping.
- Avoid Packaged food: Avoid eating packaged, processed or ready to eat food as they are not healthy.
- Don’t Starve: Starvation is not good for your food and doesn’t help in losing weight, you might lose weight, but it will come at the cost of illness.
Eat Healthy, work out and think positive. You will always stay fit.