Lip-smacking taste, a lot of herbs floating in the multi-flavored water, and a crispy sphere filled with delicious stuffing, these words are just an introduction to the love of all, the Pani Puri, and the detailed information in this article will introduce you to the amusing world of Pani puri.
Facts About Pani Puri
6 Facts About Pani Puri.
- This delicious snack is known by different names like phulki, paani ke patshe, gol gappa, puchka, etc. in different regions of our country, also amazing taste of it has earned lovers in other parts of the world like the USA, Canada, etc.
- The origin of this yummy snack is controversial, mythological stories indicate it to the Mahabharata period, some connect it to Varanasi, and some say it was originated in Magadha, present-day south Bihar. But, it is still unknown where this amazing snack which rules the taste buds of millions came from!
- Some Pani puri lovers finish multiple plates in one sitting, claiming that every bite of this amazing snack makes them crave for more! And there is a scientific finding behind it, which says panipuris have a low satiety quotient, which means the desire to eat more doesn’t die after having them.
Read More:- Top self-improvement book that you need the most
- Tasty water for Pani Puri is made with multiple herbs and natural ingredients, which have the qualities to improve your health and immunity. Yes! Your favorite snack is not just a daily addiction but healthy too!
- Filled with different mixtures and assortments of water is said to treat mouth ulcers and acidity by many of the hardcore lovers of this fantastic treat, so this is another end to your excuse to not have this amazing food.
- A full plate of Pani Puri is said to have more than 260 calories, which means you will need a long run to balance the extra calories. But, and don’t you worry the amazing taste of this healthy snack will make you run it for more.
Apart from the above, various tangy facts can make a person crave more for this delicious snack. This yummy treat deserves to earn the taste buds of millions around the world, and this is what it is doing, making the people go mad over its taste!